- Business Booth Engagement - Sponsor a booth to help pay for the convention and sponsor 7-150 students. It costs approximately $10 per student for the day. And we need your business expertise to help answer students' questions about careers and expectations.
- EXPO Social Networking - Help sponsor 2.5 students while sitting with them one-on-one and talking about the world of texting, Facebook, Twitter, and old-fashioned social networking conversations. Students DESPERATELY need to learn to initiate in person social interaction and they do not know how! You can help them tremendously!
- Career Speakers - Give a 5-7 minute verbal presentation as part of a career panel that gives a snapshot of a career you are representing. You can be retired from that career and be just as impactful. Typically, volunteers give 1-2 presentations back-to-back in the 30 minute sessions. Minimum time would be 30 minutes to 1 hour commitment.
- Mock Interviews - Help students practice interviewing, go over their resumes and give them constuctive feedback. This is students' and community members' favorite part of the Career Convention!
- Basic Volunteer to Run the Day - Help behind the scenes to make this convention work smoothly. Give us the entire day (Donna's top choice) as career speaker, mock interviewer and EXPO/booth helper. Or give us part of the day and pick one area to help us out.