North Albany is a Benton County district of the city of Albany, Oregon, located in Linn County. In 2007, it was estimated to house 7,286 of Albany’s 49,000 people. North Albany consists of the land west of the Willamette river, and includes a golf course, a shopping and commercial center, and residential and mixed use areas.
- Cider Maker Stays Close to Home June 23, 2018
- Corvallis Foundry: Empowering Visionaries June 5, 2018
- Why I Stayed: 10 College Grads on Why They Made Their College Town Home April 30, 2018
- Oregon’s small-nuke company wins $40M federal grant April 30, 2018
- Craft Beverage Industry Growing Fast April 30, 2018