North Albany is a Benton County district of the city of Albany, Oregon, located in Linn County. In 2007, it was estimated to house 7,286 of Albany’s 49,000 people. North Albany consists of the land west of the Willamette river, and includes a golf course, a shopping and commercial center, and residential and mixed use areas.
- Nelson heads to retirement; wide-ranging career includes stops with Albany City Council and economic development work November 8, 2018
- What is Urban Renewal? October 25, 2018
- This 65-Year-Old Woman Popularized Farm Stays In America October 4, 2018
- The best small cities to start a small business September 4, 2018
- Twedt’s Life in Farming August 28, 2018