This portal is sponsored by the Corvallis-Benton County Economic Development office.
The Economic Development Advisory Board of Corvallis consists of 9 volunteer members appointed by the Mayor. Membership of the Commission represent emerging technology and manufacturing, green/sustainable business, professional services, retail and general business, higher education, health care and the community at large.
On December 6, 2010, the City Council passed Ordinance 2010-28, which established the Economic Development Commission to advise the City Council in all matters pertaining to Economic Development, ensuring that Economic Development is a civic priority. Such matters include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recommend general policies, strategies and programs regarding economic development for approval to the City Council.
- Develop a strategic plan to implement the Council’s economic development Policy.
- Collaborate with other governmental agencies, non-profit, and for-profit organizations in the advancement of economic development programs and projects.
- Recommend funding strategies to support an ongoing Economic Development Program.
- Recommend funding strategies to support economic development projects.
More on the Commission is at the The Economic Development Advisory Board website..
Download the Corvallis Economic Development Strategic Plan
Get in Touch
We can help! We look forward to talking with you.
City of Corvallis
Economic Development Office
501 SW Madison Avenue
Corvallis, OR 97333