Oregon State University has long had one of the state’s most active technology transfer programs, and it’s producing results. Thirty companies have spun out of OSU, resulting in a steady stream of licensing revenue back to the university. OSU aims to improve on that number. Through its OSU Venture Accelerator Program, the school hopes to create 20 new businesses over the next five years and to increase industry funding of OSU research by 50 percent.
- Why I Stayed: 10 College Grads on Why They Made Their College Town Home April 30, 2018
- Oregon’s small-nuke company wins $40M federal grant April 30, 2018
- Craft Beverage Industry Growing Fast April 30, 2018
- Willamette Angels Conference 2018 April 20, 2018
- WiN Shark Tank 2018 April 19, 2018