- May 17 – 20 – Gregory Moore of Export-Import Bank of USA in Portland and Salem and is available for 1:1 consultations about export finance (target is non-military product producers, with product that meets 50% US origin content requirements). Contact Alexa Byers for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 18 – Export Seminar sponsored by Clackamas County Economic Development – Oregon City, OR – contact email@example.com
- May 18-20 – Ed Burton, US-Saudi Arabia Business Council – available for 1:1 export counseling sessions with Oregon businesses or group speaking engagements. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 18 – Celebrate Trade Gala Award Dinner – by US Consular Corp (Business Oregon is a member of the Event Planning Committee) – proceeds sold from dinner tickets go toward student scholarships. Click here for more info…
- May 19 – International Networking Reception – hosted by US Dept. of Commerce and Export Council of Oregon – This event is open to Oregon businesses interested in exporting but they need to register.
- May 19 – International Speaker “Rana Foroohar speaks on the “Makers and Takers and the Future of the Global Economy” sponsored by the World Affairs Council of Oregon – 7 to 8:30 pm in Portland, OR. More information here…
- May 23-25 – E-commerce Road show to Eugene, Bend and Portland
More details to come, please check with Business Oregon for updated schedule