North Albany is a Benton County district of the city of Albany, Oregon, located in Linn County. In 2007, it was estimated to house 7,286 of Albany’s 49,000 people. North Albany consists of the land west of the Willamette river, and includes a golf course, a shopping and commercial center, and residential and mixed use areas.
- Sorte takes on new job in hometown February 28, 2019
- Special Report: Oregon universities deliver big benefits to their hometowns February 21, 2019
- Mid-Valley Dining Scene Builds Momentum January 24, 2019
- Gizmos, gadgets and great ideas at innovation expo December 13, 2018
- Nelson heads to retirement; wide-ranging career includes stops with Albany City Council and economic development work November 8, 2018