North Albany is a Benton County district of the city of Albany, Oregon, located in Linn County. In 2007, it was estimated to house 7,286 of Albany’s 49,000 people. North Albany consists of the land west of the Willamette river, and includes a golf course, a shopping and commercial center, and residential and mixed use areas.
- Kate Porsche and Seth Sherry talk economic development May 16, 2019
- La Familia Cider Wins Corvallis Shark Tank Competition April 16, 2019
- Sorte takes on new job in hometown February 28, 2019
- Special Report: Oregon universities deliver big benefits to their hometowns February 21, 2019
- Mid-Valley Dining Scene Builds Momentum January 24, 2019