Resources to Grow
Thinking about growth? Wondering what it will take to stay profitable now and in the years ahead? GROW Oregon can help!
Whether you’re pursuing new markets or improving operational efficiency, sustaining growth is fundamental to success. And yes, it can be lonely at the top. GROW Oregon’s highly experienced advisers have been there themselves, and have the wisdom to help your business thrive. The Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership is an integral partner of the GROW Oregon program.
- Business planning
- Financial analysis
- Debt and equity financing assistance
- Export assistance
- CEO networking/mentoring
- International tradeshow matching grants (STEP program)
Foreign Trade Zones grantee services can be allowed outside the three county FTZ designation. Contact Tom Nelson at541-766-6339 or Tom.Nelson@CorvallisOregon.gov if you think FTZ would be a benefit to your business. You can click here to learn more about Foreigh Trade Zones.
Local Business Resources
- Incubator space
OSU Advantage is Oregon State University’s link to all things business including:
- Venture Accelerator
- Industry Partnering
- Commercialization and Corporate Development
Linn Benton Community College Small Business Development Center
- Click here for LBDD SBDC website
- Free business advising including scenario planning, financial analysis, and marketing strategies
- Small Business Management program to strengthen business management practices (Benton County business scholarships are available)
- State funded Grow Oregon program to accelerate growth in established, traded sector businesses
- Classes and Workshops
Downtown & Independent Businesses
- Corvallis Downtown Association- Economic Improvement District
- Philomath Downtown Economic Restructuring Team provides advice, assistance, and storefront loans.
- Corvallis Independent Business Alliance