Corvallis and Benton County is one of the Best Places to live and work in America!
Family Friendly, World Class Schools!
Check out the Videos about “Best Places Corvallis”
A lovely city with a gorgeous downtown, one hour from the Oregon Coast, one hour from the Cascade Mountains, in a beautiful valley with a temperate climate. What more could you get…a lot more!
- 2013: #5 Best College town
- 2011: #17 Best Small Places for Businesses and Careers
- 2009: The United States Environmental Protection Agency ranked Corvallis as the #1 Green Power Community in the nation, defined by the amount of green energy purchased per capita.
- 2008: Benton County, with Corvallis comprising the majority of the county’s population, was ranked fifth for “Best places for a long life” among U.S.counties by Money Magazine.
- 2008: Corvallis ranked among the 20 Best Towns 2008 by Outside magazine.
- Consistently in the Top 10 rated high schools in the state, including US News and World Reports Silver ranking
- 2008: Country Home magazine ranked Corvallis the Best Green Place to Live in America.
- 2008: Farmers Insurance ranked Corvallis as the “most secure” small town, to live in America, as reported by Insurance Journal magazine.
See a few more of the dozens of recognitions we’ve gotten for quality of life
Explore our Communities