Oregon State University has long had one of the state’s most active technology transfer programs, and it’s producing results. Thirty companies have spun out of OSU, resulting in a steady stream of licensing revenue back to the university. OSU aims to improve on that number. Through its OSU Venture Accelerator Program, the school hopes to create 20 new businesses over the next five years and to increase industry funding of OSU research by 50 percent.
- Hazelnuts: The Oregon Nut June 13, 2019
- Kate Porsche and Seth Sherry talk economic development May 16, 2019
- La Familia Cider Wins Corvallis Shark Tank Competition April 16, 2019
- Sorte takes on new job in hometown February 28, 2019
- Special Report: Oregon universities deliver big benefits to their hometowns February 21, 2019